Indulge in the sweet peace of Saint Barthélemy, considered one of the most beautiful islands in the French Caribbean. In the midst of tranquility and elegance you will stay at a private villa - a 17th century manor in the quartier of Lorient, a 5 minute walk from Lorient Beach.
Days will be full with morning and evening yoga/meditation classes guided by world renowned practitioners Kun Munoz and Rebecca Jo. Healthy meals will be provided by Saint Barth's local plant-based food expert Kristine Kelly. Afternoons are free and may include hiking to natural island pools, swimming, a spa treatment with Reini Greene, or elective hypnotherapy and guided imagery work with Joan Teasdale.
January 31 - February 7, 2016 (7 nights) or
February 7 - 14, 2016 (7 nights)
- Private bungalow accommodations
- Twice daily meditation and restorative yoga led by Kun Munoz and Rebecca Jo
- Biologique Recherché treatment with Reini and customized skincare travel package
- Breakfast and lunch each day (sample menu here)
- Use of on-site yoga mats and props
- Option for 1 paddle board yoga session with Rebecca on the beautiful beach of St. Jean
- Airport transfer
- On-site Endermologie treatments
- On-site massage
- Private yoga instruction
What is not included:
- Car Rental
- $8,216 - single occupancy private bungalow
- $5,516 - double occupancy (shared double bed bungalow)
- $3,216 - retreat only (without accommodations)
- Please inquire asap should you wish to reserve a week exclusively for you and your friends
We hope that you can join us...spaces are limited. Any further questions please contact email@example.com.